Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm not slacking on purpose

I really do have a 34 week picture ready to post, just haven't had the time to put the picture on my computer yet....I'm sorry.

Well August is here now and we can finally say that we will have a baby next month...holy crap! I have 3 showers in the next 2 weeks that I'm super excited for. I can't wait to fill up the nursery with all of the cute baby gifts.

As for our little guy people have been saying to me that it looks like he has dropped so that's a good thing. He's making his way down to meet us. When we go see the doctor or Thursday we plan on discussing with him how we want this birth to go. Basically we just want him to know that if it's not an emergency we don't want a c-section. I too am hoping that I go into labor naturally and don't' need to be induced. Only time will tell though.

1 comment: