Tuesday, August 18, 2009

36 Weeks and Mom's Baby Shower

What a great weekend we just had at my parent's house. Tim spent most of the time dry walling my brother's house, while I got to open presents. My mom and sister-in-law threw an absolutely wonderful shower for me this past weekend. It was nice to see the colors of our nursery throughout the shower (blue, lime green and black). There was plenty of food to eat and I got to see my high school friends and family. Thanks again to my mom and Kristen for throwing me a great shower. I truly appreciate it and know Baby C will love everything.

36 weeks















My lovely high school friends















My mom and I

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I love your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that I looooove your blog. I actually just attempted to make mine about an hour ago! =) Congrats on the pregnancy and I look foward to following you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete