Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Full Term

That's right, I'm officially considered full term now that I've reached 37 weeks. Never thought this day would come, but here we are just waiting for Baby C to make his arrival - which he is welcome to come any day now.

Had my last shower on Sunday. It was held outside on a beautiful day. The lovely ladies who threw my shower did such a great job. They had all of my favorite foods and incorporated the nursery colors into the theme. Here I am with all of my gifts.















Me with the ladies who made the shower happen











2 comments:

  1. You look so great!! Congrats on reaching full term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress... These last couple of weeks dragged for me because you're so anxious to meet your little one, but it will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete