Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day & 22 Weeks

First of all I want to wish all of the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day, especially to my mom and Tim's mom. Hard to believe that I'll be able to celebrate this holiday next year. Tim bought me a Mothers Day card which was really sweet. The he surprised me with a donut which really rocked :)

I'm really starting to feel the baby kick and move. Nothing that can be felt from the outside, but he's certainly keeping busy inside. I can't wait for the day that Tim can feel him, he's getting pretty impatient.

When looking at this week's photo don't mind the extremely white stomach. We took the picture on our front porch again because it was pretty nice out. I think i've really grown in the last week or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment