Sunday, May 31, 2009

25 Weeks

Well I just wrote this big long blog and guess what....I lost it! So this post may not be as good, but I will try.

It's nice to finally say that the time I left of this pregnancy is way less than how far along I am. Just a short 13-15 weeks until we meet our little one. In about 2 weeks I'll be in the 3rd trimester already.

Tim's brother is picking up our crib and mattress this week for us. He'll be delivering it on Saturday and I can't wait to put it together. I have tons of random items in our nursery, but have been holding off putting anything on the walls or in it's place until the crib came in.

We also went and registered today at Babies R Us. I give much credit to Tim for being so helpful. He was pulling strollers and car seats off the shelves for us to test. He also got to scan the items so that helped keeping him involved. It took us just over 2 hours to register which wasn't to bad considering we had no idea what we were doing. We'll also be registering at Target soon.

25 weeks

1 comment: