Monday, May 4, 2009

21 Weeks

Look at the belly not the ugly look on my face. I was in a hurry to get a picture taken before Tim left for work and so I had no time to dry my hair.

So here I am at 21 weeks. Last week we had our 20 week appointment. We discussed the results from the big u/s. The baby is measuring right on schedule. He weighed 9 oz at the time, but I'm sure has grown since then. He is in the 33 percentile. He had a heartbeat of 129, which I thought was low, but the docter said anything between 120 and 160 was good. He must have been taking a nap at the time.

Heartburn has kicked in again. It usually takes about 7 tums for it to go away. Our crib should be here in about 3 weeks. My big obsticle right now is finding bedding. I've found the bedding that I absolutely love, but it's super expensive. I'm hoping to find someone who can custom make it for cheaper.




4 comments: