Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kellan's Birthday Party

Before I start with his party here are a couple of other things going on with Kellan.

He found that toilet paper is his friend.




































I've been brushing his teeth with my finger for about a month now, but when I was at the dentist last week they gave me a brush for Kellan. He does pretty well with it.
















Now onto the party. My mom and dad came into town the night before to help with Kellan and food. We spent all morning making food and setting up tables. Kellan had a good nap that morning, but no nap that afternoon so I was unsure how he would be. He had his moments.

The wreath I made. Found the idea from Mrs. Foreste - thank you.


















Centerpieces. We had a shapes and color theme.














































Highchair banner that reads "I am 1"


















Kellan in his birthday shirt



















Mama and Kellan














The family














Customized water bottles














Kellan playing with his wife Ava...haha














Cake and his smash cake



















He hated his cake...cried the entire time.
Bath after the cake
Overall, the party was a success. He didn't want much to do with his gifts either. Tim and I were exausted after the day, but know that Kellan had a great time. Hard to believe my baby boy is just about 1.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I love the shapes/colors theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! Such a cute theme... And I can't believe he didn't like his cake LOL

    ReplyDelete