Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Fair

Kellan and I headed back home to my parents for the weekend for the annual fair. Tim had a golf outing so wasn't able to join us. Kellan had many firsts this weekend. First cheesecurd (remember I live in Wisconsin), first 5K,first fair ride and first parade. He was such a good boy too for everything.

Some of my friends and I did a 5K Saturday morning. Don't get confused by that statement either...I am not a runner, never have been and never will be. So we walked, but at a fast pace.















My mom and I with Shawna and her mom
My Mom and Dad with Kellan after the run.

First fair ride.




















Watching the parade


















My sister in law's brother in law walks on stilts during the parade.


P.S. My big boy turns 1 on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how nervous you were when Kellan was being held up on those stilts!! I can see the sweat beading on your forehead right now! How cool though!

    ReplyDelete