Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm a mom of a 1 year old

I still can't get over that. Where has this year gone? It seems like I blinked my eyes and now he's one. Some big milestones happened in the past 2 days. It's like he knew he was turning one because he started walking.....that's right. He takes up to 7,8,9 steps at a time. He's still a little wobbly, but I can't believe it. His favorite word to say is hot dog. It kind of sounds like ot doooogggg, but it's so cute. Here are some pictures of his 1st birthday.

Watching Micky Mouse in the morning.
Birthday cupcake
Tim's mom stopped by for an extra special bday gift. Kellan did like the gift even though it looks like he's ignoring her.

I played with mommy daddy
Ended the night with a bath and story.

Best birthday ever! Thanks to everyone who wished Kellan a happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment