Monday, July 13, 2009

This and that

No pictures yet this week. I was slacking over the weekend, but hope to have a 31 week picture up tonight.

We're getting our maternity pictures taken by our good friend Em tonight. She took our engagement and wedding pictures and does a fantastic job so we have no doubt these pictures will turn out fabulous. Her eye for creativity is amazing so we're excited to see what she has in store for us.

In other news, Tim got me a pregnancy massage over the weekend. Man was that much needed. It was so fantastic to get some tummy time and just relax and for 24 hours my back actually didn't hurt.

Bathroom breaks....suck!! I bet I go to the bathroom every 40 - 50 minutes. Our little man keeps pushing on my bladder and when I have to go, I have to go NOW. There is no waiting 5 or 10 minutes.

Despite all of the negatives to be pg, I'm so excited that in less than 2 months I'll get to meet him and love him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment