Sunday, July 19, 2009

8 Months and counting

Yay for 8 weeks or less left for the arrival of our little man. I decided to add this popular questionnaire into my blog this week.

* How far along?: 32 weeks.
* How big is baby?: On average 3.75 lbs and almost 17 inches long.
* Maternity clothes?: I'd say about 95% of the time
* Stretch marks?: None yet, thank goodness.
* Sleep?: Becoming more difficult. Sleeping on my side just isn't doing it anymore. Plus I get up for the bathroom 2-3 times a night.
* Best moment this week?: Just him kicking me letting me know he's still in there.
* Food cravings?: Still the french toast and syrup.
* Labor signs?: Some cramping
* Belly button in or out?: Beginning to poke out.
* What I miss: Being fun. Instead of being the last one to leave the party, I'm one of the first.
* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little guy and being able to get off the couch with ease.
* Milestone: Yay for reaching 8 months!

















2 comments: