Monday, July 27, 2009

33 Weeks and the last dr appt.

Last week we had our second every two week appointment with the doctor. Found out I get tested for Group B Strep at 36 weeks and the internal checks start at 38 weeks. It's finally all coming together. Well while the dr was feeling my stomach he got this concerned look on his face and ordered the nurse to bring in the ultrasound machine. Turns out he thought the head was up. Well after the ultrasound we saw the baby's head was indeed down and now know that our little boy has buns of steel.


Over the weekend my husband was in the Channel 7 Golf Tournament. So my mom came down and we walked all 18 holes with him. My feet were killing me by the end of the day. Plus it rained on and off most of the day too. However, I did get offered free french fries from the lady behind the bar.... :)


33 Weeks












1 comment:

  1. free stuff is great huh!? We went to a bakery this morning and one of the bakers gave me extra scones to take home :-)

    ReplyDelete