Monday, June 20, 2011

On the hunt

I'm in the process of looking for a few new things for both Kellan and the new baby to come. We just got a toddler bed for Kellan and are hoping to start on his new room soon.I'm thinking we are going to do a sports theme in his room since he just loves baseball, football, golf .....and the list goes on and on. If anyone has any design ideas please let me know. 

I'm also looking for a new diaper bag because ours is shot. The zipper is broke and there are water/milk stains all over it.

I'm also looking for a new stroller, double stroller that is and I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I've checked out amazon.com and ebay.com and haven't seen much. So again, suggestions welcome.

In the mean time, here is Kellan at Chucky Cheese. This was both his and my first time there. We didn't eat, but did manage to play some games. He put up a major fit when we left though.



               Kellan holding his baby cousin. He would hold her for about 4 seconds and hen say "all done".

                   Kellan and his friend Ella being all lovey dovey. They seriously do this all of the time.

Baby News: I'm 22 weeks.The flutters are turning more into kicks now and nightly potty breaks have increased from 1 to 2 usually. I feel like a moo cow, but of course everyone tells me I look great. Of course you're not going to tell a pregnant lady she looks puffy and fat, she would instantly start balling. I should have a baby bump picture update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment