Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bring on the testosterone!

Why do you ask? Well because I live in a household of men/boys!! My dog, my husband, my son and baby #2!! That's right, baby number 2 is a BOY!! I was so thinking we were having a girl. I was feeling some what different and my OB thought based on the heartbeat it was a girl as well. I'm not at all disappointed, but shocked. It will be great for Kellan to have a brother. Kellan is excited too. He likes to kiss my belly and point at it and say baby.

Now the question is, do we go for number 3 in hopes to get a girl???

                                                         Here I am, last week, at 19 weeks.


                                                                     Baby #2 Foot
                                                                   Baby #2 Hands

3 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!! 2 boys is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you are looking great! Will we see you Friday at Leigh and Jason's?

    ReplyDelete