Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Hope everyone is having a great 4th of July weekend! We spent most of our weekend outside at the cabin. We didn't bring any sparklers or fireworks near Kellan in fear of him reaching for them or them scaring him. Next year will be different.















I broke down at got the denim diapers too. He loved modeling them for me.














































On a different subject.....who saw Eclipse? OMG, I am in love all over again with Edward. Don't get me wrong though, I would totally take Jake too, but something about Edwards lips and jawline just drive me crazy. In my opinion this was the best of the 3 and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out.

4 comments:

  1. Back Off my jawline!!! ;) This was so the best of the three....might make Chris go again with me tomorrow :)

    P.S. Denim Diapers....NO FRICKING WAY!!! What a pimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fourth!

    I just saw Eclipse last night. It was definitely the best of the 3. I can't wait to watch it again & for the next movie! Both Edward & Jacob are drool worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim diapers!

    And I agree that Eclipse was the best of the 3 movies. I'd take Edward or Jacob, but I'm still "Team Edward" :) And get excited because there is still 2 movies left... they are doing 2 movies for Breaking Dawn because there is too much to the book to make just one movie out of it... woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom insisted on getting Blondie Boy the denim diapers while we were in the States. The totally cost the same as the regular ones so I let her :)

    I totally caught some of the other Moms at baby massage checking them out; we don't have them in the UK yet!

    ReplyDelete