Monday, June 28, 2010

Kellan hates swimming


I don't know if the water is to cold or the loud noise of the water fountain scares him, but he's not a fan of swimming. He loves his baths so I can't understand where the problem is. I determined to keep at it though and hope he comes around. We tried again this last weekend, but failed. Perhaps this weekend will be better. In the mean time here he is in his water gear.

We also had some college friends visit. We got a babysitter and hit the town.





That's right, we did shots.

2 comments:

  1. 6 posts in June! Now you're back in blogger mind set! :) Love the updates on Kellan! Can't believe Chris and I hadn't heard he was saying MaMa and Dada already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures-- your little boy is adorable!

    I'm a new follower by the way, here is my blog if you want to check it out:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete