Saturday, October 3, 2009

Well shame on me for being the worst blogger ever now. I find it hard to even get on the computer let alone write something. Kellan had his one month appointment on Thursday....one month already wow! His birth weight was 7lbs 4 oz and he's up to 9lbs 10 oz. He's getting to be such a big boy. He was born 20 inches long and now is 22 1/4 inches long. Can't see him being to tall since I'm 5'2 and his dad is 5'9, but we do have some tall grandparents.


Night time still isn't as great as I would like. He's up 2-3 times a night. I just can't wait for the day when he sleeps more than 4 hours during the night.


Here is another recent picture of our two babies.


2 comments:

  1. He is too cute!! I'm sure that he'll sleep through the night before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there - the 3 month mark is like magic! When do you start your new job?

    ReplyDelete