Monday, October 19, 2009

Kellan is 7 weeks

Here I am again just letting everyone know that we are all still alive. Seems like I always have something else to do other than blog.

Last week I had my 6 week postpardum appointment. Kellan came along with me and all of the nurses loved holding him while I got examined. Everything checked out well and I'll be seeing Dr. Bell in another year.

In Kellan news, he's growing so fast - he's 7 weeks today. Most of his newborn clothes don't fit anymore, but there are still a few that do. He gave me the best gift a few nights ago and that was 5 straight hours of sleep. It was the most I had slept in a row in 7 weeks. His cheeks are super chubby and his neck is disappearing. He's still the most adorable baby I've seen.




































1 comment: