Monday, September 19, 2011

Tim's 30th Birthday

So a little over a week ago I threw Tim a surprise 30th birthday party and he was actually surprised. A friend of mine and I decided to do the party as a joint party with my husband and his wife. His wife will be 31 next month, but couldn't really celebrate her 30th birthday because it was right around when her daughter was born. They each thought the party was for each other so when they arrived and saw their co workers, friends and family they were totally shocked that the party for actually for them. It was so cool to know that I actually pulled off a great surprise.

I didn't get many photos, but here is what I did manage to get. Here I am with 2 of my favorite co-workers Traci and Michelle.


                                       The fantastic chocolate and cream cheese frosting cake.
                                                    The birthday girl and the birthday boy
                                                    Cutting the cake -wedding style
                                            Right before Michelle tried to undress my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment