Monday, November 29, 2010

I certainly hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Kellan's 2nd Thanksgiving was good. He wasn't really into the turkey, mashed potatoes or stuffing, but he did enjoy some pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

It's hard to tell from this picture of Kellan, but it was so cute, he kept putting his hands in his pockets of his vest and looked so cute. He loved that vest and wanted to wear it even over his camo jammies.



The night before Thanksgiving my high school besties and I did our annual gathering. I love that I've been out of high school for 9 years and every time we get together it's like we've never been apart.


1 comment:

  1. He's too cute with his hands in his pockets!

    And love getting together with old besties..such a treat, especially after husbands and babies!


    Jiye
    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete