Sunday, May 23, 2010

Updates

I'm a bit behind...who am I kidding, I'm way behind. Mother's day was amazing. Kellan got me this beautiful purse with matching wallet. (he must really love his mama)














Kellan now has 4 teeth. His top two started breaking through. They don't really seem to bother him much which is a plus.

With the weather finally warming up Kellan is able to wear shorts. Here are a few shots of his cute little legs.



































We plan on going to my parents cabin on the lake for Memorial Day weekend. Of course there will be boating so we had to get Kellan a life jacket. Not so sure he thrilled about it yet.


1 comment:

  1. Kellan has such great taste in purses already! Now we'll need to make sure not to wear ours at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete