Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago we found out we were having a baby.
One year ago I was never so excited and scared at the same time.
One year ago I had so many questions that needed to be answered.
One year I knew our lives would never be the same.


We also started Kellan on rice cereal. Day one was very unsuccessful and day two was even worse. However, day three (today) he finished his entire bowl of cereal. The difference was, I took him from his Bumbo to his bouncy chair.
He has his 4th month appt Jan 14 and I'm very curious to know what he weighs. Those cheeks of his sure are looking full :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe that it's been a year...I can remember looking at that test and seeing those words, as well and thinking all those crazy thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete