Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Peanut

So I've been getting scolded....yet again....for not updating my blog. I hope this finds everyone ready and excited for Thanksgiving. My mom gave Kellan a super cute Baby's First Thanksgiving outfit that he'll be sporting on Thursday. Can't wait to see him in it.

Seems like lots has happened in the past 3 weeks. I'll try and mention some highlights:

*Kellan got his first experience with pink eye.

*He went in for his 2 month appt at about 10 weeks and weighed 13.6 lbs. He also got his shots this day. After about 10 seconds of blood curdling cries he was back to his happy self.

*He has slept through the night the past 2 nights - this is HUGE!!
*I think he officially hates his carseat - which sucks!

*He's recently discovered TV and will occupy his attention for a few brief minutes every now and then.

Here are some pictures of my peanut.































No comments:

Post a Comment