Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Kicking Or Just Gas?

Yeah I'de like to know the answer to that? A few times it seems like the little one is kicking, but when I go to place my hand on my stomach, nothing. He or she is really teasing me. I can't wait for the days when I know it's a kick or a punch in my stomach.

So yesterday was finally a nice day and I decided to go out and fix some of the landscaping and pull weeds. Well, it's hard for me to bend. My belly keeps getting in the way. It's just a prelude to what this summer will be like. On a side note...only 5 more days until we find out what the little one is!!

1 comment:

  1. the easy way to tell if it's gas or baby: what happens next? if it's gas, you'll know. ;) otherwise, it's probably baby! this is about when i started feeling our little guy, too. it gets more clear and definite quickly, don't worry! enjoy the little love taps!

    ReplyDelete